Come Work with Us!
We are always looking for passionate people to join our always growing team. Check out our open positions below. If you are interested in applying to any of our open positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to: Sarasota.Recruitment@HeadlandsResearch.com
The ideal candidate should have:
- -Experience with independently managing a site and well versed with problem solving at the site level in all aspects of conducting clinical trials
- -Proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance
- -Flexible and adaptable with attention to detail; ability to work independently in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- -Excellent organizational and time management skills
- -Excellent oral communication skills
- -Manage and document communications with multiple external stakeholders for each study such as pharmaceutical companies, CROs, sites, and related study vendors.
- -Assist in designing, implementing, trouble-shooting, and maintaining tracking systems, processes, and reports to support patient matching and rapid site activation.
- -Maintain QA and tracking systems, ensuring accurate completion of all activities required to start and run a clinical trial.
- -Assist with writing, revising, and formatting documents (e.g. work flows, marketing materials, manuals, checklists, etc.).
- -Serve as a central resource to support and coordinate all site operations activities and use that knowledge to improve processes and contribute to product development.
- -Interface with internal teams specializing in business development, patient matching, pathology, informatics, data structuring, software engineering, and others to create, iterate and refine innovations quickly.
- -Continuously learn, develop and wear different hats as business needs evolve.
- -Maintain compliance with all company policies, procedures, regulatory bodies, ethics boards.
- -Bachelor’s degree.
- -3+ years of experience in clinical trials as a primary study coordinator, data structuring, or project coordination
- -Healthcare or research experience preferred
- -Strong critical thinking skills
- -Strong ability to multitask
- -Strong computer skills
- -Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and oral)
- -Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
- -Clinical Trials: 3 years (Required)
- -Management: 3 years (Required)