This study will look at the safety and effectiveness of an investigational product in participants who have nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
You may qualify to participate in the Icona study if you*:
• 18 years of age or older
• Do not currently abuse alcohol and/or do not have a history of alcohol abuse
• Have a recent diagnosis of NASH or a Fibroscan result consistent with NASH*
*Other eligibility criteria will apply. Fibroscans can be conducted at our office.
Eligible participants will receive at no cost:
• Potential access to the investigational product
• Regular study-related support and monitoring by a healthcare team
• Education about NASH
• Reimbursement for any out of pocket expenses such as travel to the clinic
for study assessments
For more information about the Icona study, please fill out the form below.
If you are interested in participating in this study, please complete the following preliminary qualification form.
We will follow-up with you after we have received your submission.